Noon Day Prayer
I'd like to invite everyone to join me in noonday prayer via conference call at noon every day, seven days a week. We will follow the Order of Service for Noonday on page 103 of the Book of Common Prayer. If you do not have a BCP handy, click the link below. This will be an opportunity for us to stay connected, pray together, and honor the request of Bishop Mark. We'll continue this until we are able to return to in person prayer and worship; and what a joyous time that will be!
- Call 622-2663
- The automated voice will ask for your code, enter 175450#
- The automated voice will ask for your name, just say your first name, then hit the # button.
- You'll be brought into the call as soon as the person hosting the call joins.
- Conference calls are a bit awkward if you aren't used to them. It's OK
if it seems that way, and, you may not like it at first. However,
after you participate in several you'll get used to the interaction
style so don't give up after the first few minutes.
- Join the call 1-2 minutes before start time. Everyone joining late will create a distraction as the automated voice will announce your arrival.
- If more than one person is joining in the same building/home, either share one phone on speaker or call from separate rooms with the doors closed. If you can hear each other then it will create a feedback loop that will ruin the call.
- Only use speaker phone if you are in a quiet place without any background noise. And, understand that anything you say using a speaker phone will be hard for everyone to hear.
- Consider muting your phone if you are in a noisy area. You'll have to do this on your phone as there is no option to do it within the conference call.
- If there is a discussion, please understand that only one person can
speak at a time for it to be audible. So, take your time and allow
whoever is speaking to finish before talking.
- Mail: PO Box 773223
- Street: 17545 N Eagle River Loop Rd
- Eagle River